If you think you have what it takes, send us your cover letter and resume.
Email to email@example.com
2. Integrate different types of data source into the web site database.
3. Maintain Web site content with daily updates as needed.
4. Work closely with the development team in United States and Guangzhou as well as the marketing team in United States, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
1. Bachelor's Degree in engineering fields (CS/EE preferred).
2. Must have at least 2-years of experience in design and development of large-scale database driven web sites.
4. At least 2-year experience with SQL database system (modeling, architecture, and optimization).
5. Knowledge of Java, C/C++, Perl.
6. Knowledge of basic networking protocols like HTTP, SMTP, POP, TCP/IP, etc. Experience working under Linux environment.
7. Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
8. Strong Communication and organizational skills: Good English reading and writing skills.
9. Must have strong work ethic and professional attitude.
10. Basic Knowledge of computer hardware and components.
11. Please provide samples websites URL of your work.
1. Work with product managers to create and/or fine-tune product descriptions, specifications, and images for eCommerce websites.
2. Review and revise product listings to guarantee quality.
1. BS in engineering fields (CS/EE preferred)
2. Detail-oriented and self-motivated, capable of delivering results under tight schedule and minimal supervision.
3. Good knowledge of, and interested in, computer components and consumer electronic products.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English.
5. Experience using image editing tools such as Photoshop.
6. Familiar with HTML, MS Word, Access, and Windows.
7. Fundamental understanding of web technologies.
1. Opening of new accounts, finding new customers.
2. Close deals independently.
3. Manage customer accounts and act as a communicator between the company and customers.
4. Ability to communicate effectively with any country worldwide.
1. more than 1 year sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
2. Excellent oral English and written English skills.
3. The ability to work independently and with a team.
4. Problem solving ability.
5. A good work ethic.
6. A burning desire to succeed.
7. Aggressive nature, willing to take on challenges.